Usapang Pera, Mga Dapat Alamin, A PDIC GUIDEBOOK ON BASIC BANKING and FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS, serves as a practical guide for all Filipinos, from overseas Filipino workers, retirees, and senior citizens, to those in academe, and socio-civic and religious organizations.
The basic principles of money, saving, banking investments, and deposit
insurance are discussed in order to guide the Filipino in making well-informed
and effective financial decisions.
The Guidebook is a collaboration of PDIC and Efren Ll. Cruz, a well-known advocate of financial literacy.
A Brief History of Deposit Insurance in the Philippines
- CHAPTER 1: Money is Important
- CHAPTER 2: Why and How to Save
- CHAPTER 3: Depositing Your Money
- CHAPTER 4: More than Just Interest Rates
- CHAPTER 5: Member: PDIC
- CHAPTER 6: Other Places to Put Your Money
- CHAPTER 7: The Power of Information